By enabling organisations to lease modular OfficePODs for use in their employee’s gardens, employers can reduce cost, make significant steps towards achieving CO2 reductions whilst also improving productivity and staff retention/attraction as well as enhancing business flexibility.
The OfficePOD can be easily installed and moved due to its modular construction and design. PODs typically do not require planning permission, are highly secure and come with all fittings including heating/ventilation/cooling as well as the built in furniture and desk.
The OfficePOD service provides surveys, all enabling work, installation, helpdesk, ongoing repairs, health and safety assessments, repairs and removal.
The Benefits of OfficePOD to an organisation:
1. Improve environmental/Corporate Social Responsibility credentials
2. Reduced fixed cost base
3. Tool to help attract and retain the best staff
4. Increased portfolio flexibility
5. Successfully implemented home-working programmes increase productivity
6. Outsourcing of non-core service.